IP access from within the Library:
- Acta Antiqua Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae
- Acta Archaeologica Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae
- Antik Tanulmányok
- Antiquity, a quarterly review of world archaeology (2005 onwards)
- Archaeológiai Értesítő
- Archeologia Classica (2019 onwards)
- Arion (JSTOR Current Scholarship Program)
- Bibliotheca Orientalis
- Cambridge Archaeological Journal
- Classical Antiquity
- The Classical Journal (JSTOR Current Scholarship Program)
- Classical Philology
- Classical Quarterly
- Classical Review
- Gnomon (2013 onwards)
- Illinois Classical Studies (JSTOR Current Scholarship Program)
- Journal of Greek Archaeology
- Journal of Hellenistic Pottery and Material Culture
- Journal of Mediterranean Archaeology
The Nordic Library provides access to the following collections of the JSTOR digital archive (IP access from within the Library):
- Arts & Sciences II
- Arts & Sciences V
- Arts & Sciences VI
- Arts & Sciences VII
- Arts & Sciences VIII
- Arts & Sciences IX
- Arts & Sciences X
- Arts & Sciences XI
You can access JSTOR content by going directly to www.jstor.org and selecting Search or Browse from the menu bar.
The Library's visitors may ask for permission to access the full JSTOR from the premises of the Norwegian Institute.
Open Access Journals
Αρχαιολογία και Τέχνες. The popular Greek magazine offers access to articles from volume 1(1982) until today. The newest issues only with article abstracts.
Aegaeum Online Some volumes of Aegaeum are available open access.
Nestor. Bibliography of Aegean Prehistory and Related Areas. Each issue of Nestor (2009 onwards) is available for free download as a pdf file.
Directory of Open Access Journals. This service covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals (free access).
Links to some of DOAJ's periodicals:
- Conservation Science in Cultural Heritage
- Prostor: a scholarly journal of architecture and urban planning
- Annales Instituti Archaeologici
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review
- Das Göttinger Forum für Altertumswissenschaft
- LANX. Rivista della Scuola di Specializzazione in Archeologia - Università degli Studi di Milano
- Contributions of Institute of archaeology in Zagreb
- Rosetta: Papers of the Institute of Archaeology and Antiquity at the University of Birmingham
- Journal of Dalmatian archaeology and history
- Anistoriton. Journal of History, Archaeology and Art History
- Byzantina Symmeikta
- Frankfurter elektronische Rundschau zur Altertumskunde
Another possibility is Openj-gate, with free access to more than 6000 journals (more than half are peer-reviewed).